What do you need to know about buying a used mobile home? These tips may guide you to make the right decision.
1. Looking for only mobile home that is not over 15 years old.
2. Before purchasing, make certain that your get the approval for the particular park.
3. *Strongly recommended* Check out whether the park patrolled regularly by a security patrol company. If not, call the park manager and make a requirement.
4. If you have a pet, you may need to check the park policy first. Parks mostly will not approve a large dog.
5. Make sure you fully realize what kind of annual increase the park will impose on you. Each time the space rent is raised, the value of your mobile home will go down.
6. If you have some time, drive by your mobile home in the evening or on Saturday night and hang around for a while. Most mobile home spaces are small and set very closely together. Maybe the kids of the couple next door play too loud. Maybe there is an alcohol problem.
7. Mobile home needs smoke alarm, water heater, air conditioner, water supply and electricity that should be still working!
Wish you luckily pick the perfect one!
Tag :>> Mobile Home,Mobile Home Prices,Used Mobile Home,Manufactured Home,Mobile Home Pictures
Possibly Related Posts:
Incoming search terms:
- mobile homes
- MOBILE HOME
- Mobil home
- mobil house
- mobil homes
- manufactured homes
- home mobile
- мобильный дом